We are looking for ambitious and experienced individuals who are passionate about SAP S/4HANA Loans Management to join our growing SAP Financial Services team.
Working within innovative transformation projects you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver international SAP projects with special focus on the Financial Services industry:
- Delivery of SAP Banking transformation programmes. Specific experience working with S/4HANA Loans Management (CML) or SAP Consumer Mortgage Loans.
- Lead and participate in high level and detailed design workshops for S/4 Loans Management (CML), collecting requirements and mapping out business processes
- Designing and developing new processes, ensuring deliverables are consistent with SAP design principles, standards, and methodologies
- Creation and build out of Business Process Documentation
- Support to technical colleagues in defining functional specifications
- Lead client workshops covering a range of topics including process design, industry best practices and bring SME knowledge in your chosen area of SAP Finance
- Lead or participate in practise development activities which support sales activities and internal capability development.
- Several years of applied experience in the SAP environment specifically in SAP Consumer Mortgage Loans or S/4HANA Loans Management (CML).
- Knowledge of surrounding SAP S/4HANA Financial Services products including SAP Transactional Banking (S4TRBK), SAP Collateral Management System, SAP Complex Loans and/or SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Experience of facilitating a design workshop and then translating the requirements into design
- Ability to act as a translator/facilitator between Functional Business leads and Technical SAP Build teams
- An independent, motivated, and results-oriented way of working using analytical and conceptional methodologies
- You enjoy working in a customer and team-oriented way, with strong communication skills and a confident and positive manner
- Proficient and fluent written and spoken German and English
- A competitive salary and generous benefits package
- A flexible working environment based completely on mutual trust and respect, with the ability to work however and wherever you want
- Become part of an expert team with global reach and impact where you can make a real difference
- Working for an SAP and SAP Fioneer preferred partner with a longstanding history of designing, developing, and implementing innovative solutions in collaboration with SAP
- A challenging and multi-cultural working environment. Getting the chance to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the SAP Finance & Banking sector
How to Apply
A job you want to fulfil in a diverse team? Then feel free to contact us - even just for a non-binding telephone call - or send us your curriculum vitae.
Contact person: Ms Claudia Hoffmann