We are looking for ambitious and experienced individuals who are passionate about SAP Banking Migrations to join our growing SAP Financial Services team.
Working within innovative migration projects you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver international SAP projects with special focus on the Financial Services industry:
- Delivery of SAP Banking transformation programmes. Specific experience working with SAP Banking, SAP Banking Services, S/4HANA Banking or S/4 Transactional Banking.
- Lead high level and detailed design migrations workshops, enabling our customers to realise their potential risks and opportunities
- After fact-finding, able to confidently articulate a compelling migration vision, strategy and the approaches able, enabling clients to make well informed decisions
- Designing and developing migration processes, blueprints, and strategies, ensuring deliverables are consistent with SAP design principles, standards, and methodologies
- Configuring and developing migrations tools, including the enhancement of our proprietary migration tool, bMigrationEngine
- Validating and reconciling migrations data, performing tests prior to the migration event (go-live and after go-live)
- Lead or participate in practice development activities which support sales activities and internal capability development
- Several years of applied experience in the SAP environment specifically in SAP Financial Services - SAP Transactional Banking (S4TRBK), SAP Banking Services, SAP Consumer Mortgage Loans and SAP Collateral Management
- Several years’ experience working in the area of data migration and are able to confidently articulate and blueprint a compelling migration vision, approach and strategy
- Comfortable facilitating design workshops and then translating the requirements into functional design with the ability to act as a translator/facilitator between Business leads and technical SAP Build teams
- An independent, motivated, and results-oriented way of working using analytical and conceptional methodologies
- You enjoy working in a customer and team-oriented way, with strong communication skills and a confident and positive manner
- Proficient and fluent written and spoken English (German advantageous)
- A competitive salary and generous benefits package
- A flexible working environment based completely on mutual trust and respect, with the ability to work however and wherever you want
- Become part of an expert team who have played a leading role in the majority of all global SAP Banking Services migrations, helping to
- Working for an SAP and SAP Fioneer preferred partner with a longstanding history of designing, developing, and implementing innovative solutions in collaboration with SAP and SAP Fioneer
- A challenging and multi-cultural working environment. Getting the chance to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the SAP Finance & Banking sector
How to Apply
A job you want to fulfil in a diverse team? Then feel free to contact us - even just for a non-binding telephone call - or send us your curriculum vitae.
Contact person: Ms Claudia Hoffmann